Sunday, October 2, 2011

Friendship

I couldn't get a class photo, but this is Nic and I(:
"Friendship is born at the mometn when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one' "

-C. S. Lewis- (Taken from The Friends Book by Alison Maloney)

This is dedicated to my Japanese Class friends (Brendan and Nicole). I don't say it enough, but thanks guys. Although our class size has always fluctated (from 3 to a grand total of 5 and every number in between, i.e. 4), the three of us form a special 'core' of the class. I guess nothing bonds people like learning together, asking the same questions (and that question is: HOW DO YOU SAY ____ IN JAPANESE???), and facing the same fear (I'm talking about: HOW ARE WE GOING TO PASS JLPT 5/4). Here's to many more happy lessons(:

No comments :

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^