Friday, January 6, 2012

IB Results Out Today!

ACS (Independent)
In my over-achieveing school, the average IB score is 41.36 points. If this doesn't seem remarkable, consider this two other facts: one, the highest possible score in IB is 45 points; and two, my cohort has 454 candidates.

To add to more good news, we managed to do the impossible (Addidas: Impossible is Nothing) and not only maintain the number of perfect scorers (29) but increase our average points. We also increased the number of students who scored above 40 from 71.4% to 78.2%, which is to say (not really), we now have over 70 students with 44 points. That's one less the full score!

All this makes my 41 points, which would be great in any other school, feel like I'm below average. But I'm doing my best to remember that I did my best already, and that it really is a wonderful score. I know God has a plan for my life, and no matter how hard it is, or how easy it is to feel disgruntled when those that do less work score better than me, I will, and must remain grateful.

We are all special, even when we don't feel like it.


No comments :

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^