Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Teaser Tuesday - Blood Moon by Alexandra Sokoloff

Woah, I haven't done a Teaser Tuesday in so long! Well, I haven't had many new reads lately (it's a bit embarrassing  but I've been using reviews that I wrote a while back - I have a bunch of saved posts). This is really all due to school and busyness.

But enough about me, here's something about Blood Moon: it's the second in this series about a female serial killer. The book is very fascinating so far, and I'm so glad there's a sequel! So without further ado, the teaser!

"She feels no particular pull to follow them. What they are doing is clearly staged, possibly for her benefit, but it impacts here not in the least, and she is still tired, so tired, not fully recovered from the wounds from the desert, the third near-death experience of her life."

And if you're wondering, the "her" does refer to our killer.

Remember, Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of ShouldBeReading.

What was your Teaser Tuesday?

1 comment :

  1. A killer on the loose? I'm also wondering what kind of wounds she sustained in the desert. Intriguing!

    Thanks for stopping by and checking out my teaser for the week :)

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^