Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Teaser Tuesday - Bees in the Butterfly Garden by Maureen Lang

Alright, it's time for another Teaser Tuesday! As you know, Teaser Tuesday is a meme hosted by MizB of ShouldBeReading. It's where you can share a two-sentence teaser from a book you're currently reading.

Well, I've been "currently reading" this book for a long time, so I'm hoping that by teaser-ing this book, I'll spur myself to finish it! (There's nothing wrong with the book, it's just that I've had so many NetGalley ones to finish). The book is called Bees in the Butterfly Garden, and I think the cover is so pretty!

"Ingenuity should not be applied in fashion, home decor or prying. In such things as the former two, it is usually best not to step too far outside the accepted norms, and there is of course no excuse for prying, clever or otherwise."

This teaser is from a handbook for young ladies, from which a quote opens every chapter. I would really love to read a book like this, if you heard of a similar one, let me know!

What's your Teaser Tuesday this week?

2 comments :

  1. The book does have a lovely cover. I also like books where each chapter begins with a quote from another book. Come see my teasers for Mortal Fire by Elizabeth Knox and Aberration by Lisa Regan. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser and I adore the cover! :)

    Here's my teaser!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^