Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Teaser Tuesday - The Madma's Daughter by Megan Shepherd

I came back to Singapore on Sunday (two days ago), and yesterday, I headed for my favourite library to borrow books! Among others, I got The Madman's Daughter. So far, it's an interesting book. My teaser this week comes from page 166 to 167:

"I'd forgotten what I loved about the piano. The precision of the notes and the mathematical intricacy of the notes and measures. It was like a complicated equation that you work out with your heard instead of pencil and paper."

Ok, it's not two sentences, but it's a lovely quote!

Remember, Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of ShouldBeReading. To participate, all you have to do is to share a two sentence teaser from a book you're reading as well as the title and author.

What is your Teaser Tuesday?

5 comments :

  1. I've been curious about this one! Great teaser...and here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely have to read this soon, been on my shelf for ages. Looks so good. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to read this book. Thanks for the teaser!

    My teaser:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2013/09/teaser-tuesday-18-crown-of-midnight.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote! I'm really excited to check out this book soon. Hope your enjoying it! Thanks for sharing (:

    BookMunchies' Teaser

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^