Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Fangirling over Revenge of the Akuma Clan

As you know, I hardly ever get actual paper review copies. So whenever I get one, I have this moment of joy. And well, I got a copy today, but you have to at least double the joy. Make it a fangirl moment.

You see, the book I got was Revenge of the Akuma Clan, the sequel to Samurai Awakening by Benjamin Martin <- link leads to review. I loved it, so I can't wait to read the sequel.

And it comes with a matching bookmark. 
Now I have a dilemma, happy dilemma it may be. I'm about 1/7 my way through Les Miserables, which has a due date but this book is calling me. I'm going to have to figure out what to do with these two books.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^