Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Teaser Tuesday - A Geek in Japan

It's Tuesday again, and I have books from which I can get teasers! I bought two books at Changi airport and borrowed another one from Rainbow Plaza. The borrowed book, and also where I'm getting this week's teaser from, is called A Geek in Japan by Hector Garcia.

The teaser is:
"They always seek perfection in everything they do, and they give everything for their company, not so much to climb to corporate ladder as for their own satisfaction. That's why, when they retire, many people look for another, easier job, so as not to feel useless and so their life still has a meaning." (Page 77)

Is this true for you? I'd like my work to have meaning, but it's kind of sad to me if work is my life.

What's your teaser this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^