Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Teaser Tuesday - The Indie Author Power Pack

Happy Teaser Tuesday! I'm happily caught up in NaNoWriMo, and in the spirit of things, I bought this 3-book pack. It's only 99 yen (on Amazon), so I figured that even if I don't use it, it'd be a good read.

I'm currently making my way through Write, Publish, Repeat, and it is way more inspiring that I thought. Totally worth the money.

My teaser:
"The truth is seldom glamorous. Nobody wants to hear that, but it's a fact." 
What is your teaser this week? And if you're doing NaNoWriMo too, how is your progress?

6 comments :

  1. Now that's a different book than I normally see on Teaser Tuesday posts. Glad you are liking it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good teaser. It's true too. Working on NaNoWriMo too. Hope it goes well for you. Happy reading and writing!
    My Teaser is from Hollow City by Ransom Riggs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Teaser is oh-so-true! Best of luck with NaNoWriMo.
    My Tuesday post features THE LEGACY LETTERS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how true is your teaser?! Here is my teaser: http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2014/11/teaser-tuesday-nov-11-vision-of-fire-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes it's better to know the ugly truth than dwell on a sugar coated lie. Nice teaser :)

    Here's mine:
    TeaserTuesday@EverythingNyze

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^