Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Teaser Tuesday - Nowhere Girl by Ruth Dugdall

Hello!! I hope everyone had a good Christmas :D

I'm finally on break, but I have three papers due, so it's more like a study at home session :p At least I get more time to read! I'm currently making my way through Nowhere Girl by Ruth Dugdall. It's apparently part of a series, and I have read two of the previous books, but I do not remember the protagonist at all :p

Anyway, my teaser:
"The fairground was surrounded by a metal barrier, but she could climb it. She had to climb it."

What is your teaser this week?
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read 
  • Open to a random page 
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

9 comments :

  1. Hope you are enjoying your read. :)

    Stormi
    My teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the papers. I'm also wondering why she has to climb the fence. My adult teaser comes from Haunting Investigation by Chelsea Quinn Yarbro. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one busy lady. It's not easy to balance reading and writing for work and the same for pleasure. Your current read sounds really interesting. It maybe doesn't auger well that you don't remember the protagonist from the other two books. Hmm! My teaser is from a true story about twins separated shortly after birth, My Secret Sister: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-15Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's not much of a break at all. Good luck with your papers. I hope you are able to find some time to relax and enjoy the time off.

    You've got me wondering where she's going and why she needs to climb that barrier. Sounds like it could be quite interesting. I hope you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am! At least there's no school, so I can still make time for reading :D

      Delete
  5. A good and interesting teaser, luck with your papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you've had time for some festive fun!

    This sounds like a really interesting book :D

    Here's my Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is she climbing in or out. And I wonder why.

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/12/29/teaser-tuesdays-140-the-company-store-is-this-our-future/

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^