Monday, May 2, 2016

Announcement: Self-Published Again!

Hey everyone! I was going to post a review (and I've actually read quite a few books in my absence - I was at camp and had more time than usual), but I hit the "publish" button on another book today and wanted to announce it!

This isn't a sequel to The Nutcracker King, but rather a collection of short stories that poke fun at the anime-loving side of me. It's called "The School of Anime Characters"

Anyway, about the book:

All Freida wants is to be normal. Getting sent to ‘The School for Anime Characters’ was definitely not part of the plan. Being told she was the hero — well, things couldn’t get worse than that. Can her new classmates get her to embrace her inner hero, or is the world doomed to be overrun by crazy fangirls?  
 The School of Anime Characters is a collection of short stories that add up to roughly 12,000 words, or about 48 book pages.
I'm not very good at announcements and stuff like this, so I'm just going to put the buy links at the bottom. And I guess I have to create permanent pages for my books now.

You can get The School for Anime Characters at:
Kobo
Amazon (US, Japan, and all other stores)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^